Vineyard & Winery Tour
Want to find out how wine is actually made?
Our vineyard and winery walking tour gives a behind the scenes look at the whole process - a true 'grape to glass' experience; our relaxed, fun and informative tours take you behind the scenes.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Our tour consists of three parts:
- A walking tour through the vineyard, here we will discuss a year in the vineyard, going through the key steps that get us through to harvest.
- A walking tour of the winery, here we will discuss the main processes to get from grapes to bottled wine.
- A tutored tasting in the cellar, here we will go through the main aspects of how to taste wine, and run through a tasting of six wines.
We operate one tour per day. This 1.5-2 hour tour runs between 11:00am and 1:00pm (Please be here no later than 10:50am to register, tours start promptly at 11:00am).
The tours are run daily from the 1st October through to Easter Monday, then the tours are closed for the winter season.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Any other beverages, food or incidentals you wish to purchase.
WHAT TO BRING
- A photo ID. All guests must be 18+. (A NZ driving license, HANZ 18+ card, or Passport.)
- Cash or credit to cover fees and anything else you wish to purchase.
- Comfy walking shoes! Approximately 1 hour is walking, so please wear appropriate footwear for the vineyard, enclosed shoes are essential, no open toe shoes will be permissable.
- A hat, sunblock and sunglasses as we are outside.
Morning tour: $49.00 per person
Must be 18 or older
Each tour has a maximum of 12 people, ensuring a personal experience.
IF you have any questions please go to our FAQ page